Receiving baby gear as a new parent can be fun and exciting, but once the baby comes, new parents aren’t clambering for a new swing or swaddling. They want sleep and relaxation. Having a newborn in your life changes everything. So, if you want to help the new parents in your life, consider spoiling them with some of these gifts for new parents that will save their sanity instead.
Consider offering to babysit or bring them a meal or two. But if those options aren’t realistic for you, Mabel’s Labels presents a few others that might be a better fit for you while also helping the new parents take a moment for themselves.
Being a new parent is stressful. These gift ideas can help them decompress and relax.
- A Netflix Gift Subscription for When Sleep Isn’t an Option
- Gift At-Home Massage Products for Parents with No Time
- A Wine Subscription for When It’s Time to Wind Down
Anything you can do to make their home responsibilities easier will be much appreciated.
- A Doorbell Camera So They Can Be Sure if They Need to Get Off the Couch
- Top-rated Robot Vacuums to Make Cleaning a Dream
- An iTunes gift card to use on Time Saving Work From Home Apps
- Why the Instant Pot Is an Essential Appliance For New Parents
Here are some other gift ideas new parents are sure to love!
- A Self-Care Subscription Box
- Spa Time to Help With Stress Relief
- A Yoga Mat and a Subscription to a Meditation App
- A Cozy and Attractive Nursing Top
- The 10 Best Sleep Gadgets to Give the New Dad in Your Life
New parents need something that helps put a little spring in their step or takes a little weight off their shoulders. Help them to get comfortable and take some time for themselves. It will do wonders for their energy and confidence, which most new parents need.